Sobat Phi, The Bandung Connection : Konperensi Asia-Afrika di Bandung tahun 1955 karya Dr H Roeslan Abdulgani
Hari Kamis saatnya Tadarus Buku bareng teman-teman dari AARC (Asian African Reading Club) membacakan bab 2. Yuk dengerin di Phi Radio Dot Net dan semangat ber-literasi Sobat Phi.
Tadarus Buku ” The Bandung Connection” With AARC ( Asian African Reading Club)
Sobat Phi jika penasaran dan tertarik dengan buku ini cari di toko toko buku terdekat.
Dasa Sila Bandung
- Respect for the fundamental human rights and for the purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations.
- Respect for the sovereignty and territorial integrity of all nations
- Recognition of the equality of all races and of the equality of all nations large and small
- Abstention from intervention or interference in the internal affairs of another country
- Respect for the right of each nation to defend itself singly or collectively, in conformity with the Charter of the United Nations.
- (a) Abstention from the use of arrangements of collective defence to serve the particular interests of any of the big powers. (b) Abstention by any country from exerting pressures on other countries.
- Refraining from acts or threats of aggression or the use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any country.
- Settlement of all international disputes by peaceful means, such as negotiation, conciliation, arbitration or judicial settlement as well as other peaceful means of the parties’ own choice, in conformity with the Charter of the United Nations.
- Promotion of mutual interests and cooperation
- Respect for justice and international obligations.